Desription of butter making equipment:
Butter making equipment:
1. Turnkey project
2. Semi-automatic or fully automatic
3. Customized design
4. Automatic CIP clean
Presentation of butter making equipment:
Figure schematically shows both batch production in a churn and continuous production in a butter making machine.
The cream can be supplied by a liquid milk dairy (surplus cream). From the intermediate storage tank the cream continues to pasteurisation at a temperature of 95C or higher. The high temperature is needed to destroy enzymes and micro-organisms that would impair the keeping quality of the butter. The heat treatment releases strongly anti oxygenic sulphhydryl compounds, which further reduce the risk of oxidation.
General process steps in batch and continuous production of butter
1. Milk reception 2. Preheating and pasteurisation of skimmilk 3. Fat separation 4. Cream pasteurization 5. Vacuum deaeration (when used) 6. Culture preparation (when used) 7. Cream ripening and souring (when used) 8. Temperature treatment 9. Churning/working (batch) 10. Churning/working (continuous) 11. Buttermilk collection 12. Butter silo with screw conveyor 13. Packaging machines
1. Opportunity to realize products with customized recipes.
2. Opportunity to produce more than one product with the same processing line.
3. High quality of the final product keeping an elevated nutritional value.
4. Wide customization of the final product.
5. Maximum yield, minimum production waste.
6. Highest energy savings thanks to the most advanced technologies.
7. Complete line supervision system through monitoring of every process phase.
8. Recording, visualization and printing of all daily production data.
Working capacity from 1 tons/d up to 50 tons/d
Products - Sweet butter
- Sour butter
- Salted butter
- Package in bulk container, small box