- Type: tank
- Power: 1.5KW
- name: fresh milk cooling tank
- Trademark: beyond
- Origin: China
- Voltage: 380V
- Customized: Customized
- material: SUS304
- Specification: customized
Description of cooling tank:
Mainly used for cooling and storage for fresh milk, also can be used to cooling or storage for other liquid product.
The cooling tank is the key equipment for the mechanical milking system in the dairy farms.
Also widely used in the manual milking farm and milk collection centers, and milk production plants, which can keep the fresh milk at best state and prevent the bacterial growing.
Features of cooling tank:
1. The tank wall use advanced dimple pad as evaporator exchange the heat directly with the milk inside.
2. The refrigeration compressor is imported from France, which composed of full closed compressor and imported expanding valve and electromagnetism valve.
The system has reliable midpoint protection device to protect the compressor being burned resulted from the overloading or system trouble.
3. Tank body is made of stainless steel304 or 316, and the machine is equipped with forced automatic rotary cleaning CIP spray head and auto blending device.
4. The insulation layer use the polyurethane, and good thermal insulation performance.
|Model||Volume(L)||Rating power(kw)||Refrigeration capacity(w)||External size||Total weight|
Brand name: Shanghai Beyond;
Type: whole processing Line/turnkey project/fruit and vegetables processing/dairy processing/beverage processing
Weight: Different size different weight/customized
Dimension(L*W*H): Different size different dimension/customized
Warranty: 12 months/1 year
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Main material: SUS304 or SUS316
Control type: automatic, semi-automatic
energy consumption: Low consumption with high efficiency
installation period: 1-3months
Period time: 30 days-120 days
Cups material: pouches, paper box, glass bottle, pet bottle, glass bottle
Product storage condition: room temperature; low temperature;